From now until March, you will participate in several school-wide Milestones Practice days. During these days, we will be on a block schedule in order to give you the full 90 minutes that is provided to you during the real Milestones. These practice days should be taken 110% serious and treated as if it is the real thing. These practice sessions are to help YOU! As we grow as writers, we will not need to practice as often. However, no one is perfect at anything, so we ALL must practice on skills you are learning in this class.
Milestones Practice #1- Nov 26th
DIRECTIONS: 1. Please follow along as I read the Test Instructions and the Writing Assignment aloud.
2. You will read two different texts that are related to inventions. “Accidental Genius” and “How Bizarre”
3. After reading both articles, write your writing response using the following link
4. When you are finished, RAISE YOUR HAND! DO NOT HIT SUBMIT UNTIL I VIEW YOUR WORK!!!
5. Before hitting submit, you will need to COPY/PASTE your work into PEERGRADE.IO Remember: LOG-IN USING CLEVER username: lunch # password: lunch #
6. You will provide written feedback, USING THE LANGUAGE OF THE RUBRIC, to your peers to help with each other's writing.
7. If you finish with ALL of this before the end of class, you need to work on your book report in Biblionasium.com - DUE WEDNESDAY!!!!!